Dislodges and flushes stubborn waste and odor-causing particles. Powerful rotary cleaning action. Includes shut-off valve. Features a corrosion-proof spring and flexible 57-1/2" pole for reaching basement holding tanks.
Keep your holding tank clean. Our convenient line of holding tank rinsers will dislodge and flush stubborn waste deposits and odor-causing particles. Periodic rinsing is essential for proper sensor probe function.
Used For: Dislodge, Flush Stubborn Waste Deposits & Odor Causing Particles Left After Holding Tank Is Emptied
Type: Stick Type Used Through Toilet
Shaft Length: 55-1/2 Inch
With Shut Off Valve: Yes
With Hose: Yes
- Patented Holding Tank Rinsers With Shut-Off Valves
- Dislodges And Flushes The Stubborn Waste Deposits And Odor-Causing Particles Left After Holding Tank Is Emptied
- Powerful Rotary Cleaning Action Reaches Corners And Walls Of Tank
- Quarter-Turn Pressure-Sealed Valve Helps To Selectively Control Water Flow
- Has A Flexible Reach For Basement Holding Tanks