This RM 8501 fridge with its patented removable freezer, caters to all your cooling needs while you’re on the move. And, when it comes to moving, its three-way power options – AC, DC, and Gas – give you the freedom to travel anywhere! Plus it’s completely silent, meaning you won’t be disturbed by the superb cooling performance.
Dometic 8-Series RV Refrigerators feature three-way power operation and Euro-style design with many unique features, including removable freezer compartment, flexible shelf arrangement, modular freshness system, and locking, fingertip control door system with "door ajar" alarm. 8-Series models consume up to 15 % less 12 V energy when operating on gas.
- The 9 l freezer has a patented design for easy removal
- Silent operation – no interruption from your fridge
- Fingertip door opening and user-friendly control panel
- 106 l capacity without freezer
- Flexible shelf system
- Secure door locking with vent option
- A three-way power supply gives you extra freedom: AC (230 V), DC (12 V), and gas.
There are millions of people around the world who use Dometic products. You all have one thing in common. You’re going somewhere – whether you’re driving an RV, caravan, or campervan. Our job is to meet your essential needs on the journey. Like cooking, keeping food fresh, taking care of personal hygiene, and maintaining a pleasant temperature. That way, you can explore more, see more and stay away longer. We call it mobile living made easy.
Absorption cooling is well-known for its reliable, silent cooling. But do you know how it works? Well, firstly, a concentrated ammonia solution is heated in a boiler and expelled as vapor. The pressurized ammonia gas then liquefies in a condenser. When supplied with hydrogen, it evaporates and in the process extracts heat from the refrigerator thus lowering its temperature. The ammonia gas then enters the absorber where it is reabsorbed in a weak solution of ammonia. Finally, this saturated solution flows back to the boiler where the whole cycle starts again. And the fact this process does not need electricity – heating from a gas flame works fine – gives users the freedom to travel off-grid!
Flexibility is important while you're traveling and this Dometic RM 8501 fridge is packed with flexible features that offer users maximum convenience. The freezer is patented for its ease of removal, not only allows you to have more refrigeration space if needed. It is also a great way to conserve energy. On top of this, users can arrange interior shelves to suit the fridge's contents and maximize its generous 100 l cooling capacity (without a freezer). Perhaps best of all, is the flexible power options. With three-way power – AC, DC, and Gas – you can enjoy the freedom to travel anywhere! When you add in the silent operation, a secure lock, fingertip door opening, Automatic Energy Selector, and energy-efficient interior LED lighting: you have the ideal fridge for your RV.
- SKU number 9105706730
- Model RM8501
- Model on label RM 8501
- Scope of delivery 1 fridge, operating manual
- Product Description Absorption Refrigerator, 3.5 cu ft, right hinged
- Refrigeration technology Absorption
- Dimensions product depth 568 mm
- Dimensions product height 821 mm
- Dimensions product width 523 mm
- Net weight 28 kg
- Input voltage (AC) 120 V
- Input voltage (DC) 12 V
- Rated input current (AC) 1.1 A
- Rated input current (DC) 10,83 A
- Rated input power (AC) 135 W
- Rated input power (DC) 130 W
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- GWP 0
- CO2 equivalent 0 t
- Refrigerant, type R717
- Noise (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14) 0.00 dB(A)
- Energy consumption ([email protected]/25°C) 2.4 kWh/24h
- Climate class (EN 62552) SN
- Gas consumption [g/24h] 270.00 g/24h
- Gas pressure (DIN732) 30 mbar
- Color Black Grey
- Thermostat control MES
- Hinge type Right hinged
- Interior light Yes, LED
- Certificates CSA
- EAN-13 4014742218193
- Dimensions parcel depth 623 mm
- Dimensions parcel height 847 mm
- Dimensions parcel width 585 mm
- Parcel weight 33 kg