Please be aware that you are agreeing to all of the terms & conditions below when you make a purchase with RV Parts Country. It is very important to read carefully so you are aware of all of our policies and protocol beforehand.
- Return items must be returned within 15 days of the original purchase date in order to receive a refund.
- Dometic/Atwood items are non-returnable under any circumstance unless it is
a situation concerning damage in shipping or the incorrect item was shipped to
- Returnable items must be in their original package and unopened. We are unable to authorize a return on any part that has been used or installed on an application due to risking damage to the part and it is non-refundable.
- All return requests are subject to approval, please review all terms and conditions for further information.
- Return instructions must be followed carefully, all instructions will be distributed via email, there may be a delay of 1-3 days for receiving return instructions due to having to receive authorization and instruction from the manufacturer for a return. We will be working diligently to get these instructions for you so you have all the accurate information before returning!
- If you receive and accept a damaged or incorrect product please notify us immediately, we will seek resolution accordingly. If you do receive and accept a damaged product, it is always helpful to take photos of the damage as soon as the delivery occurs, manufacturers require documentation from us noting the shipping damage. It is preferable, if you can refuse the shipment for obvious damage to do so, you can also note it with the shipping/freight company driver. If you do not contact our returns department within fifteen days after receiving damaged or incorrect product or you choose to proceed to install or use the product, we will not authorize a replacement or refund.
and dent items, which are noted on the listing, are non-returnable
items. Scratch and dent items come with the full manufacturer's warranty
unless listed otherwise.
- If you refuse a damaged product please let us know immediately so we can seek resolution accordingly.
- There is a fifteen day return request window from the order date regarding your purchase, after fifteen days return requests will be denied.
- Any return request for a Dometic/Atwood product will be denied.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If an order is refused without good reason a 15% restocking fee will apply as well as shipping charges deducted from refund.
- To avoid the return process all together, when purchasing do not order solely
based on the picture of a part, most photos are stock images. Review the
description and part number very carefully. As always, if you have questions
before purchasing a part please do not hesitate to contact our sales team!
- If your return request is approved you will be responsible for shipping charges back to the warehouse address provided in instruction. Every return is inspected thoroughly and checked into inventory before a refund is released.
- All returns must have an RMA attached to the shipping label, any return without an RMA will be refused, this is very important. You can always ask the shipping company you choose to ship back a return with to list the RMA on the shipping label for you.
- Please keep a copy of tracking and RMA information in regards to your return.
- We do not authorize exchanges of product in any circumstance.
order items, appliances, electrical, and any other non-stocking
product will be denied a return request. If you are unsure about a part
before you purchase, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our sales
team for help!
- Please allow 4-5 weeks for your return process to be completed for refund.
- All cancellations are subject to a 6% cancellation fee.
- After an order
is placed "in process" no changes or cancellation can be made, once it
is in process it is being prepared for shipping and we cannot alter the order
in any way.
- RV Parts Country reserves the right to cancel an order at any point and issue a refund for the transaction if necessary.
- We do not accept or authorize returns on damaged items that has occurred from customer use or installation or from shipping methods. If the merchandise arrives damaged from shipping notify us immediately before signing for the item.
- For any warranty issues or questions you must contact the manufacturer of the product that you purchased, if you are unsure of the manufacturer of the part please ask us and we will point you in the right direction.
- We do not handle any warranty claims whatsoever, all is done directly with the manufacturer of the part that you purchased.
- Please be aware of any individual part terms and conditions. They will be listed very visibly on the part itself and you will be required to check a box noting you agree to the terms.
- Please be aware that the grand total (shipping, cost of parts, and tax if applicable) will be the total you are required to pay in order for your order to be processed.
- RV Parts Country is not liable if you fail to read a description fully or place an order for the incorrect part.
- RV Parts Country is not liable for any sort of miscommunication between you and any sort of technician.
- RV Parts Country is not liable after a product has been used or installed. This applies to new and "scratch and dent" listed parts.
- RV Parts Country is not liable for an order after it has been delivered successfully. Any theft, damage, or misuse that occurs after that point is not our responsibility.