Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan and Thermostat - Manual Lift - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"
vent uses a variable-speed, reversible, 12-volt fan to push stale air
out of and pull fresh air into your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer.
Easy-to-use hand knob on vent housing allows you to lift and lower dome.
- Roof vent with reversible 12V fan pushes stale air out of and pulls fresh air into your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer
- Variable-speed fan offers 2 modes of operation
- 3 Manual speeds let you boost or reduce airflow as needed
- Automatic, thermostat-regulated settings conserve energy by running only when preset temperature is reached
- Hand-operated knob allows you to open and close dome
- Pop-out screen keeps insects out and easily detaches for cleaning
- 10 Clear fan blades allow sunlight into RV
- Smoke-colored polyethylene dome filters UV rays while allowing light in
- White interior polypropylene trim (or garnish) and roof flange are included
- Smooth edges won't cut you during installation
- Simple installation with 2-wire design
- Made in the USA
- Application: RV, camper, and trailer roofs up to 4" thick
- Rough opening size: 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"
- Vent extends above roof:
- 4-1/2" When closed
- 11-1/2" When open
- Fan motor:
- Capacity: 920 CFM
- Voltage: 12 volts
- 4-Amp slow blow fuse
- Manufacturer 2-Year limited on vent assembly
- Manufacturer Lifetime on dome (lid)
Fan-Tastic Vent roof vent has a built-in 12V fan that uses a thermostat
to help maintain an even temperature inside your RV, camper, or
enclosed trailer. The fan can also be controlled manually with the
built-in hand knob or with the controls on the vent housing.
Ceiling Vent and Fan with Thermostat
out your RV after cooking or just draw in some fresh air while you
sleep. This variable-speed ceiling fan operates in 2 modes: manual and
automatic. To activate the fan you can either turn the speed knob to the
desired setting or you can simply activate the in/out switch, which
will cause air to be pulled into your trailer or pushed out of it.
use the fan, you must first manually open the dome by turning the hand
knob. The dome must be left open while the fan is set in automatic mode.
using the automatic mode, you can preset the fan to maintain a desired
temperature inside your RV. The thermostat dial shows a range of
temperature settings that are color-coded from dark blue to dark red.
The fan's internal thermostat will sense the actual room temperature,
and the fan will run until the preset temperature is achieved. When the
temperature rises above the preset temperature, the fan will
automatically kick on again. So when you go out, you don't have to waste
energy by leaving the vent running at full blast just to ensure that
your RV is cool when you return. And because the fan will activate
anytime that the preset temperature is reached, you can set up the
system to ensure that your pets remain comfortable while you're out.
control the fan manually, turn the speed knob on the vent housing.
There are 3 speeds: low, medium, and high. There is also an off
requires a 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" opening in your trailer's roof and ceiling.
To replace an old vent, install this vent into the existing opening. If
your roof does not already have a vent, you will need to mark and cut
an opening between roof joists to install this unit. And the 2-wire
design makes it easy to have your vent hooked up and ready for use.
802250 Fantastic Vent Trailer Roof Vent with 12-Volt Fan - Manual Lift Top - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"