Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan and Remote -
Powered Lift - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"
vent with 26 settings has a rain sensor so that the dome automatically
closes and the built-in reversible, 12V fan shuts off if rain or snow
hits. The powered lift eliminates hand cranking, and a remote control is
- Roof vent with reversible 12V fan pushes stale air out of and pulls fresh air into your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer
- Variable-speed fan offers 2 modes of operation
- 13 Manual speeds let you boost or reduce airflow as needed
- 13 Automatic, thermostat-regulated settings conserve energy by running only when preset temperature is reached
- Easy-to-use digital remote control provides convenient operation
- Wall holder and 2 AA batteries included
- Rain sensor signals dome to automatically close and fan to shut off when wet
- Powered arm opens and closes hinged dome - no hand cranking needed
- Fan resumes when sensor is dry
- Knob on vent housing allows you to operate dome by hand in case of power failure
- Pop-out screen keeps insects out and easily detaches for cleaning
- 10 Clear fan blades allow sunlight into RV
- Smoke-colored polyethylene dome filters UV rays while allowing light in
- White interior polypropylene trim (or garnish) and roof flange are included
- Smooth edges won't cut you during installation
- Simple installation with 2-wire design
- Made in the USA
- Application: RV, camper, and trailer roofs up to 4" thick
- Rough opening size: 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"
- Vent extends above roof:
- 4-1/2" When closed
- 11-1/2" When open
- Fan motor:
- Capacity: 920 CFM
- Voltage: 12 volts
- 4-Amp slow blow fuse
- 2-Year limited on vent assembly
- Lifetime on dome (lid)
Fan-Tastic Vent roof vent has a built-in 12V fan that uses a thermostat
to help maintain an even temperature inside your RV, camper, or
enclosed trailer. You can also control the dome and fan manually with a
built-in hand knob or with the included remote control. A rain sensor is
included as well to signal the dome to close and the fan to shut off
when it gets wet.
Ceiling Vent and Fan with Remote-Controlled Thermostat
out your RV after cooking or just draw in some fresh air while you
sleep. This remote controls the vent's thermostat as well as its manual
and automatic speeds. You can control the direction of airflow - in or
out - with the push of a button. Operate the remote control in your RV
or place it in the included wall cradle so you will always know exactly
where it is.
Manual and Automatic Operating Modes
variable-speed ceiling fan operates in 2 modes: manual and automatic.
An on/off button automatically lifts the dome and activates the fan. To
use the manual mode, press the arrow buttons on the left side of the
remote or turn the knob on the vent housing to increase or decrease the
The manual speeds are listed on the remote from 10
percent to 100 percent. As you cycle through the speeds with the arrow
buttons, an LED light next to the selected setting will light up. As you
cycle, you may notice that the LEDs for 2 settings will be
simultaneously lit. This means that the selected speed is the average of
both of those settings.
To switch from the manual to the
automatic, thermostat-controlled mode, press one of the temperature
arrow buttons on the right side of the remote. When using the automatic
mode, you can preset the vent to maintain a desired temperature inside
your RV. The temperatures are listed from 60 F to 90 F. As you cycle
through the temperatures with the arrow buttons, an LED light next to
the selected temperature will light up. Again, when 2 temperature
settings are simultaneously lit, the selected temperature is the
The fan's internal thermostat will sense the actual
room temperature, and the fan will run until the preset temperature is
achieved. When the temperature rises above the preset temperature, the
fan will automatically kick on again. So when you go out, you don't have
to waste energy by leaving the vent running at full blast just to
ensure that your RV is cool when you return. And because the fan will
activate anytime that the preset temperature is reached, you can set up
the system to ensure that your pets remain comfortable while you're out.
To reverse the direction of airflow, simply push the air out/air in button while the dome is open.
Power Lift and Rain Sensor
Fan-Tastic Vent has a powered lift arm for the dome, so you don't have
to manually crank it open or closed. The dome automatically opens when
you turn on the fan. An up/down button on the remote also lets you open
and close the dome when the fan is not running.
And a hand knob is built in so that you can operate the dome in the event of a power failure.
moisture sensor ensures that the dome will close when rain or snow
hits. So you can leave the vent running or preset to run at a certain
temperature, even if the forecast calls for rain. When the sensor gets
wet, it signals the dome to close. With the dome closed, the fan blades
will stop running. When the sensor dries, the dome will re-open and the
fan blades will resume operation. To keep the sensor from activating in
rain, snow, or humid and dewy conditions, simply add a vent cover (sold
separately) to block moisture. To disable the rain sensor, hold the
up/down button on the remote for 3 seconds.
vent requires a 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" opening in your trailer's roof and
ceiling. To replace an old vent, install this vent into the existing
opening. If your roof does not already have a vent, you will need to
mark and cut an opening between roof joists to install this unit. And
the 2-wire design makes it easy to have your vent hooked up and ready
807350 Fantastic Vent Series 7350 Trailer Roof Vent with 12-Volt Fan - Powered Lift Top - 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"