The rack pivots back after installation to allow better access to the rear of the vehicle, so you won’t have to uninstall the rack to get something out of your trunk. Simply release the pivot by removing a locking pin. The base joint on the pivoting rack tightens to help prevent excessive wobbling, and the arms of the rack fully fold down to reduce the effective vehicle length, which helps with backing up and maneuvering your vehicle. The rack also fully folds in the opposite direction. This combined with the folding arms allows you to fold up for compact storage. The Hitch Mounted Bike Rack features reflectors for added visibility, and it is constructed of durable, powder-coated steel. Maximum weight should not exceed 35 lbs per bike.
- Mounts to a 2-inch hitch receiver and holds up to 4 bikes
- Rack pivots while installed to allow better access to the rear of vehicle
- Fully folding rack and arms allow for compact storage
- Features reflectors for increased visibility and soft cradles for each bike
- Constructed of durable, powder-coated steel