Dometic 815 WeatherPro Power Awning Acrylic Fabric with Metal
Weathershield Camper Trailer RV
This listing is for a WeatherPro Awning with Acrylic Fabric
For a WeatherPro Awning with Vinyl Fabric: Dometic 805
WeatherPro Power Awning Vinyl Fabric with Metal Weathershield
An industry leader, the
WeatherPro is an elegant and versatile power awning perfect for larger RVs.
Designed to out-think
the elements, the WeatherPro is the great-looking awning you've always wanted -
with the ease and convenience of self-operation by remote control (Included
with control kit [3311917.029] which is sold separately). The Wind Sensor's "smart
technology" automatically closes the awning when it detects potentially
dangerous wind conditions.
With just the touch of a
button from either the handy remote control (sold separately) or the switch
mounted inside the coach, the WeatherPro extends and tensions the fabric.
Another touch and it stows away securely locked for travel.
- Solid-state sensor automatically closes
awning after detecting sustained winds.
- Exclusing Knee Action Design allows the
awning to flex in moderate wind to prevent damage.
- Metal Weathershield provides extra
protection from elements, matches hardware finish.
- Heavy-duty motor is fully contained in the
roller tube, self-locks awning in travel position.
- Unique spring-arm mechanism automatically
releases accumulating rain water.
- Fits all straight hardware applications.
- This model is for the woven acrylic fabric
- Wide selection of popular colors and
- No locks or travel latches required
- Extension when fully extended at 8 feet
- Single compact remote control can operate
WeatherPro and your Dometic power door awning.
- The wind sensor is located at the very edge
of the roller tube for maximum accuracy.
- Dometic's exclusive Gustguard allows you to
customize wind sensor settings with a simple one-touch control.
- Complete with metal wrapped weathershield
and choice of 4 finish colors (must choose weathershield color in color
- Control kit: 3311917.029 sold separately. Contains:
Control Box, Wind sensor, Wiring harness, Key for remote control
Please note: Awning does NOT come with hardware (arms), for
hardware options please see below.
- Awning Fabric
- Awning Roller Tube
- Metal Weathershield
- Awning Rail
- WeatherPro Hardware:
- Dometic 8551201.400 WeatherPro Awning
Hardware Basement Model
- Dometic 8551202.400 WeatherPro Awning
Hardware Standard Model
- Dometic 8551203.400 WeatherPro Awning
Hardware Basement Fifth Wheel Model
- Dometic 8551204.400 WeatherPro Awning
Hardware Standard Fifth Wheel Model
- WeatherPro Power Awning Control Kit: 3311917.029
- Optional Stand off Bracket Kit: 3108710.199
Consider what opening your new
awning may block
- Please measure carefully; an awning will be customized
based on the fabric you choose and the measurements you provide.
- All customized merchandise is considered special order
and may not be returned or exchanged once the order has been placed.
- WeatherPro Power Awning Measuring Instructions:
To measure the awning length,
measure from top left bracket to top right bracket, center to center. Size the
awning to the nearest foot, up to 25.WeatherPro Power Awning Hardware Measuring
Instructions: Measure from top of door to the
awning rail, this distance will tell you if you have enough room to install a
WeatherPro and Power Awning. These minimums needed to use
STANDARD hardware Under 6" - advisable not to use Weatherpro, end of door
will scrap fabric Need 6" to install WeatherPro
with vinyl weathershield Need 7" to install WeatherPro
with metal weathershield NOTE: Add 2" to the minimum
needed if door is at or near center of awning.These minimums needed to use
BASEMENT hardware:Need 11" to install WeatherPro with vinyl weathershield.Need 12" to install WeatherPro with metal weathershield NOTE: Add 2" to the minimum
needed if door is at or near center of awning.