Yamaha Portable Generator
It's clean, quiet and it's so versatile you can connect two EF2000iS's to make 3600 watts of power. This model uses Yamaha's powerful 79cc overhead valve engine, and contains all the latest Yamaha Inverted technology and puts out 2000 maximum watts of clean, pure power and weighs just over 44 pounds.
Note: A valid drivers license image will be required for the purchase of this unit matching the shipping address before this item will be shipped out.
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and eliminates errant sparks.
- Compact 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport.
- Hook up two EF2000iSv2’s for 3600 watts, 30 amps of maximum power (requires accessory cable available at extra cost).
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load which improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Oil Watch Warning system prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Fuel gauge so you can see your fuel level at-a-glance.
- Auto warm-up increases engine speed during cold starts to handle high power demand appliances right away.
- Rubber vibration isolation feet for smooth operation and noise reduction.
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Advanced programming allows the v2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 19.3" x 11.0" x 17.9"
- Dry Weight: 44.1 lbs
- Capacity: 1.1 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Regular
- Engine Type: OHV, Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Displacement/HP: 79cc
- Noise Level 1/4 Load/Full Load: 51.5 dBA/61dBA
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 Hrs.