- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, and related shipping and handling charges (if item states free shipping, the actual shipping charge will still come out of your refund) may apply depending on the reason for return and the condition of the item upon return.
- Special order, electrical, appliances, lighting or other non-stocked items cannot be returned.
- Please keep a copy of all of your tracking information and send it to us the day you send it so we can get you a refund as soon as possible for your return. Without the tracking, we cannot verify it was returned to the distribution center in case it was lost in transit.
- Returns could take up to 4 weeks after received back to process due to the fact we buy from a distributor who has to issue the credit to us before the credit is approved.
- Please make sure to purchase insurance on your product in the case that their is a damage. We cannot cover these claims if the insurance weren't purchased.
- All phone orders are final. Please make sure you give the correct part number before you place an order on the phone. RV Parts Country is not responsible for anything lost in translation that have been miscommunicated during a telephone call. Please give your email address so that you can get a receipt to review your order and call if there has been any problems.
We cannot do exchanges. The only option is to return the item and then purchase another. If you place an order, we cannot add products to the order without placing another order.
- Please make sure that your billing address is what your credit card company has on file for your when placing your order. If it is not, the card will not process.
For Awning Orders it is important to measure the size correctly, as Awning orders are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. If there is ANY doubt or question, please call our Parts Department at 606-864-2598 for assistance.
- If you choose to cancel an order, there will be a 6% cancellation fee due to credit card fees and handling. We cannot cancel an order by email. You must call in to a sales agent to ensure it can be canceled.
- Make sure you choose the correct part before you place your order. If you accidentally order the wrong item or place the order in error, a 6% cancellation fee will be charged for the price of the item. Make sure to review your cart before checkout. Please make sure to contact us within an hour to cancel orders as we try to ship these out as soon as possible. Once it has shipped, we cannot cancel.
- Items sent back without an RGA # may not be credited back if we cannot find the product in our facilities.
- Make sure you get a correct shipping address and number to write on the package.
- Please make sure to enter the correct shipping address when you place the order as it is hard to change the address once the order has shipped.
- If an item arrives damaged, it is your responsibility to contact us and the shipper as soon as possible. Damaged items will be replaced if they have not been signed for. If the item is claimed to be damaged, and a replacement isn't wanted, then a restocking fee of the item will occur. If the shipper damages an item, our company is not at fault. All items sent from our company are brand new items that have never been unpackaged. Items sent back to us without proper authorization will be refused at the docking bay. It is your responsibility to inspect the package before accepting the item. If a damage has occurred to a package you have accepted, you will have to do a freight claim with the shipper. You have 15 days to contact us for filling a claim. After this, we cannot accept a damaged product back as the shipping companies will state the customer damaged the product and is just trying to get it free.
- Some items may not be as the picture displays them as because the manufacturer has updated the part. If this happens returns are still subject to the 20% restocking fee. Please use the product description when purchasing the item.
- We do not accept damaged items that has occurred from customer use or installation or from shipping methods. If the merchandise arrives damaged notify RV PARTS COUNTRY immediately before signing for the item.
- If you sign for damaged items you will be responsible for the cost of exchanging or returning the product plus you will be responsible for all shipping charges that occur. Make sure you refuse any damages that you see and contact us immediately.
- Make sure to get an RGA and Destination for shipping, because if you return an item without these, it may be lost.
We believe in down home customer service and will stay committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. We abide by these same rules for all of our customers.