EU2000i Parallel Power Kits
Connects two Honda EU2000i generators so you can power larger loads like RV water heaters and A/C units. This bolt-on parallel kit offers an affordable, benefical power solution for operating appliances or lights while camping. The Honda EU2000i parallel kits enable you to draw the FULL wattage and amps from the combined generators. It's design provides convenient use in damp environments and allows for easy storage. These kits are simple to install just clamp the kit onto the end of one of the EU2000i generators, connect the wires to both generators, and connect a generator power cord from the parallel power box to a transfer switch or RV inlet . The Honda parallel kits have a resin construction that provides long life. The 30 amp breaker provides protection against generator overload. Honda provides a warranty of 24 months on parts and workmanship.
- Two Configurations for residential transfer switch or RV/camper applications.
- Simple installation.
- Durable PVC enclosure and aluminum faceplate provide long life.
- 30 amp breaker provided for protection against generator overload.
- 24 months warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Dimensions 11"W x 12.5"H x 6"D
Generators are not included.